Saturday 29 December 2007

I am destined with a daughter!
















Today, 14 th Poush 2064 (Nepalese calendar) around 7:28 pm, my wife gave birth to a long waited daughter at New Bethlehem Hospital, Goettingen, Germany. The child has borne quite normally without any operation. The weight of baby is around 3 Kg. The health of mother and child is quite normal.
Quite interestingly, the daughte borne on the same day of my father's birth date! She is only one daúghter among 7 sons in our family. We gave her name as AARJU (the expectation)! we didnot share about coming of her to our family in Nepal thinking that our relatives will worry about the complicaton and problems! We know that our parents will forgive us for not sharing it to them on time when they know about our intentions! At the moment, I am quite excited to convey this happy message to my parents and her parents in Nepal!
We would like to thank all our friends (Goettingeli Nepalese Samaj) and other for their kind supports to me and my family before and after her birth too!

No comments: