Sunday 23 September 2007

Everest Brand Cycle in Germany

Yesterday, when I went to the market, I found cycle with the brand name of EVEREST which fascinated me. Since we are from the land of EVEREST, the word itself fascinated me and I hope all Nepalese would be fascinated with it too.

The cycle is one of the expensive brand here in Germany hence very few people use to buy it as said by the owner of that cycle.









I was so happy that I could not resist myself from buying one second hand cycle for my children despite of financial inability. Please find some photos of these cycle which will certainly make you nostalgic and take you in the Nepalese Sansar for few moments.

Since there is high recognition of Nepalese and Nepalese landmark here in Germany, there is great opportunity to develop tourism in Nepal. But, due to several difficulties we are not being able to promote tourism in nepal from Germany on its fullest capacity.