Tuesday 6 November 2007

Letter from Indonesia

I have been staying in Takengon, the central Aceh. The city looks like our city of Terai such as Biratnagar or Birgung. It is the district headquarter which includes 16 subdistrict. TAknegon has very big lake like our Fewa Tal. This area is the big valley. People are nice and friendly but very difficult to communicate with them because of language. Everything here is very expensive however I am a millionaire here!

I have started my research work, and facing lots of difficulties in collecting needles from tall trees. Let's see what will come out.

In the Tkkengon, there is only one cyber cafe and it is so slow sothat I couldnot upload photos from here. Everyday is raining here. That creats lots of trouble too.

I am expecting everything nice and pleasant to friends and families staying at Goettingen. I would miss the farewell party for Santosh Ojha, but I would like to extend my best wishes for his nice, pleasant and happy travel. I hope and wish to see him succesful in the civil servant examination for Gazetted First Class which is going to be held at short time ( may be 2 months after his arrival !).

I wish all the best for the safe and pleasant journey of Ajaya Kunwar jee and Lok Nath Poudel jee. The most powerful nations in the world, like the USA and England visits of our friends would be fruitful and memorable not only for them but also for us too.

With best regards