Wednesday 12 November 2008

Inspiring thoughts

Woke up this morning with an extraordinary thoughts and being inspired by the type of conversations that I had last evening, few of them being monologues though. I must say, I am in the best shape I could ever be. I had such feelings quite a long ago- almost I can date it back to 1998. It's like a sweet 'deja vu' indeed. But, I am sure there will be a recession soon; therefore I would like to cash this up- this 'state of my mind'.

So, what inspired someone is most of the time, not what is extraordinary and impossible, but the simple easy and daily common matters- which touches someones' inner instinct. Yesterday, I was first speaking to a fellow I met before 15 years and he told me so many things to reveal his philosophy of his own, but what stroke me most was that- "one should do anything passionately to be successful"; that is why in fact, "there is a small margin between failure and success". Failure always doesn't mean the end, but one should keep ones spirit and learn from the mistakes. One can not turn the clock back, however one can integrate the learning experience into ones life for moving ahead.

Then, of course, everybody should leave in present and now, putting less emphasize on ones past and future. However, looking back past is always an interesting event for me. I remember, what my father always used to tell me- "look back- specially when you are climbing a hill, look back so that you know and can recognize how far you have already come". This is the general philosophy of the majority of the mountain folks; at least it is a famous proverb being exchanged in 'Jumla', Nepal, where I am from. We do look back our ways- sometimes the toughest and the hardest ways that we have crossed. It was the same talking to one of the very successful and intelligent Goettingeli Nepalese colleagues yesterday. No matters how hard the path to his success was, looking at his success and the way of his life, I am simply proud of him. I share almost similar platform of the past, if not the same form of life from him.

That was an amazing coincidence- but it is true and inspiring. I immediately started revaluing my past. This was another reason that I am so much up today despite many known challenges that are in my surrounding. I am once again in a shape that I was a decade ago.

To conclude, our life is shaped through the decisions that we take in different segments of our life- and we can never say that any decisions were wrong or right at that point of time unless we wait and see. The decision that the fellow, I was talking about, took to go for his study than being a school teacher; the decision my fellow took to join high-school than being a shepherd shifted the paradigm of his life. So, what next.... think about the surprise you might get by answering who this fellow is...

And, thanks a lot for reading!

8 comments:

Krajend said...

I donot know about the people in the past. But, at present I always used to be very jealous (in positive sense !) with the lovely life styple, simplicity, and success of Dr. Ajaya.

I have neither seen him 'pompous' with his success nor 'despair' with his failure. What a great personality! I am not flattering him, it is truth.

Anonymous said...

Exciting expression of reality, practice to pen! Great but interestering too. What made you so sparked and ignighted? Seems Dibyajyoti.........

Anonymous said...

Netrajee, great! I highly appreciate the quality of the article and the contents - how simply and nicely you assembled. I also do not know who is the person exactly, however like to thank him/her for creating this quite marvelous environment. Hopefully, we will get more such articles in the future as well.

highlander said...

Well, forgot to provide the deadline to expose your guess is till 9:00am, Friday, 14 November 2008.

All the best-

Highlander

Anonymous said...

Thanks Netra dai for stimulating article. I do not know honestly who is that person but I can guess he may be the Dr. Ajaya jee. Although I never see him but I heard about him a lot. Whoever that person keeps your inspiring thoughts forever.

highlander said...

Dear All, thanks for your comments. I am sorry that I had to withdraw the offer for identifying the personality that I mentioned to guess. I got one constructive feedback from one of the readers that it is better not to put forward such proposition. But, nevertheless, in next posting, I will put perhaps some riddles, which do not relate to a person as such. All the best.

akunwar said...

Dear Netra Ji,
What a wonderful article, I envy your sharpened and refined way of writing. Hope you will feed us similar article in forthcoming days. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and at the same time I am sorry that I couldn’t read it early. Nevertheless, I want to make it clear to all of our blow viewers around the world that I am not that dignified person and thanks Rajendra Ji for projecting me as close to a personality which I had not dreamed yet. Netraji, I would be very much curious to know the person’s name. Although I guess, I know who he is; it’s always good to know about him from scribe himself.

Sometimes we think that when a person’s name comes in between, though he or she being not a real person, will feel uncomfortable if the pointing figure goes other side. This doesn’t hold true in my case. I would be more than happy to know and meet him and get enlightened from his personality and experience. Thanks god, deadline is still there. I hope you will revert your decision.

akunwar said...

Sorry for the type mistake in my above comment, it should be "Blog viewers" not "blow viewers"