1. To see the person that you love or take care (such as your children, spouse, or a good friend) getting success.
2. To see the turning points in someone’s life because of your simple effort.
3. To like the person or came in closer with the person that you previously thought s/he was arrogant.
4. To find the money in your old book.
5. To see how proud your parents are about you- and their acceptance of all the success and failures in your life (at the end you are a child for them that counts).
6. To laugh at yourself when you do not find toilet paper after sitting on commode.
8. Watching the Sunset either in Terai (big reddish-yellow Sun) or over the Himalaya (the golden one)- and a full moon on the top witnessing this event.
9. To find yourself still alive and safe after the dream where you have been dead or from terrible nightmares.
10. To see the old ladies- who resembles your mother or grandmother.
11. To feel that your life is content, even for a moment in your life and you are the happiest person on the whole Earth.
12. And, most important- to have a time for a sip of Whiskey when it is snowing outside.
There are several unnoticeable moments in life that are beautiful and just pleasant. Sometimes, the hardest and horrible moments now become the best memorable moments in life one day, where you feel pride and feel lived the life of honor and honesty. Yet, what is needed to realize that how great it is to be in this earth and to be grateful!
Some other thoughts:
The Best Moments I n Lifee1. Falling in love. 2. Laughing till your stomach hurts. 3. Enjoying a ride down the country side. 4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio. 5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside. 6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel. 7. Passing your final exams with good grades. 8. Being part of an interesting conversation. 9. Finding some money in some old pants. 10. Laughing at yourself. 11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends. 12. Laughing without a reason. 13. 'Accidentally' hearing someone say somthing good about you. 14. Watching the sunset. 15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life. 16. Receiving or giving your first kiss. 17. Feeling this movement in your body when seeing this 'special' someone. 18. Having a great time with your friends. 19. Seeing the one you love happy. 20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume. 21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories. 22. Hearing some telling you 'I LOVE YOU' 'True friends come in the good times when we tell them to, and come in the bad times.....without calling.'
I have taken these excerpts from our recent email communications between GöNeS members. I find these points to be taken seriously to make one's life beautiful hence putting it into this blog without prior permission. I hope these will certainly spread happier moments throughout the life everyone.